Congratulations on your engagement to the one you love! At The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, there’s nothing we love more than lovely wedding celebrations! The fragrances of our overflowing flowers mingle perfectly with the excitement and love that abounds during such celebrations. Receptions are often the most “fun” part of the entire wedding; time for dancing shoes, decadent food, celebratory toasts, and merry music! When you combine this spirit of joy and enthusiasm with our breathtaking facilities and location, it is no wonder why The Caribbean Court has emerged among the most competitive of wedding and reception venues! As we are prepared to host anywhere from an incredibly intimate gathering for close family and friends only to a large-scale celebration for up to 400, we can meet your reception party needs including fine catering and bartending!
When deciding which of your possible reception venues to use, consider the following questions:
1. Do we want an indoor or outdoor reception ceremony? Could we have both? Do any of the outdoor reception venues have palatable ‘rain plans’ that won’t be a damper on the event?
2. Are any of my guests handicapped? If so, are any of the reception venues handicapped accessible?
3. What time would we like the reception to be? If at night, make sure there are no pesky noise ordinances that could require your music to be turned off at 10 or 11.
4. Do we want to provide a seated meal, heavy hor d’oeuvres, lighter fare, and/or an open bar? Which reception venues can accommodate this? Do any of the reception venues have excellent onsite catering?
5. Would we like to book a band, dj, or both? What can each venue comfortably accommodate?
6. Can guests stay at the venue or must transportation be arranged to transport guests back to a hotel?